This covers GDPR requirements and Cookie policies
What data do we collect?
Anchor Your Awareness (AYA) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- AYA will only collect the data given regarding name, email and phone number.
- We don’t take notes at all during a session but any points we do make are written after our session ends. We do this as part of a reflection process for the benefit of ourselves as coaches and you the client. Any points noted are in a format that protects any information shared together in our session and cannot be deciphered by any one other than the coach who makes the notes. No personal content from the session is done in this system.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AYA with all of the data. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily sned an email or use the website contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- AYA does not digitally collect or store any content discussed during our sessions.
No written notes are taken during our sessions.
How will we use your data?
AYA collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you regarding upcoming appointments or reply to emails.
AYA never shares you data with any third parties.
How do we store your data?
AYA securely stores your data on gmail with password protection and 2 factor authentication.
AYA will keep your contact tails for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
AYA doesn’t market any products or services to clients
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AYA for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AYA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AYA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AYA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AYA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AYA processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AYA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info AT ayawareness DOT ie
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used for instance Google Analytics
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (www.allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AYA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data protection commissioners office. https://www.dataprotection.ie/